Website Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions (the 'Terms and Conditions') carefully. By using this site, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. These Terms and Conditions govern your use of, and any purchase from, the Silver Chic site, and constitute an agreement between you and Silver Chic . Silver Chic reserves the right to change or modify any of these Terms and Conditions or any policy or guideline of the Site at any time, and in its sole discretion. Any change or modification will be effective immediately upon posting of the revisions on the Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of its changes or modifications will constitute your acceptance of such changes or modifications.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact one of our Jewellery Consultants using the “Contact us” form.
The ticketed price does not imply that the item has been sold at this price; it is Silver Chic's regular ticketed price for the item when it is not on sale prior to any negotiated discounts. Few or no sales may have occurred at the ticketed price prior to promotion. All sale prices apply while stocks last or until the current campaign finishes and is not valid with any other offer. Some items may be temporarily unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control. Prices correct at time of publishing online, we reserve the right to change prices without prior knowledge notice due to exchange rate fluctuations. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. RRP (Recommended Retail Price) is a price suggested by the manufacturer of the product. Standard ring sizes are available in sizes M and Q. Any other size will be resized from these at an additional cost unless stated otherwise.
We do not negotiate prices on our products and all our prices are final. We make every attempt to ensure that our online catalogue is as accurate and complete as possible. In the rare or unlikely event of a pricing error in the price displayed online, the company can cancel orders and refund customers' payment, using the same method as original payment because of the pricing errors (or for any reason). In order to give you the opportunity to view our products in great detail, some products may appear larger or smaller than their actual size in our photographs colour and size often vary slightly. Silver Chic states that carat total weight in all purchases may vary 0.05 carats from stated weight. We use the most accurate scales available for gemstone and pearl measurements, a tolerance of 0.25mm is allowed. For diamond jewellery set with multiple diamonds, we provide the minimum total carat weight for the piece. Colour and clarity grades are expressed as either a minimum or an average depending on the number of diamonds. If stated as a minimum, all diamonds within the piece are at or above the stated quality. If expressed as an average, collectively the quality is equal to or exceeds the grade stated in most cases.
All pendants are shown on display chains which are not included in the price unless stated.
Our online offers can differ from those in-store both in terms of the products being different as well as pricing on the same products being different on occasion. We will offer some items for sale solely online and alternatively some items will only be offered in store.
These Terms and Conditions and your use of this site will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of South Australia, applicable to agreements made and to be entirely performed within the State of South Australia. You agree that Silver Chic may modify these Terms and Conditions and any other policies on our Site at any time and that posting the modified Terms and Conditions or policies on our Site will constitute sufficient notice of such modification.
**50-70% OFF ALL JEWELLERY UNDER $3000, 30% OFF ALL JEWELLERY OVER $3000 | 30% OFF JEWELLERY BRANDS
Promotion starts: 13/11/2023 ends: 28/11/2023
Does NOT include the following items: Clearance items, already reduced items.
Silver Chic reserves the right to terminate your use of this site and block future access to silverchic.com.au if judged appropriate.
Warranty Statement - 12 Month Guarantee
All jewellery comes with an exclusive 12-month guarantee on quality and workmanship. If you are not completely satisfied with the quality or workmanship of any item we will refund, exchange or repair your purchase at our discretion. Damage resulting from the unfair treatment of jewellery is not covered by this guarantee. Products altered, tempered or repaired by a third party other than Silver Chic voids this warranty.
Online Purchases Return Policy
You may return any piece of jewellery that has not been worn, scratched, damaged, made to order or altered in any way (including resizing) from the 20th of November to January 15 for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days). Please note that our money-back guarantee applies only to online purchases. We do not cover the loss of an item. If you believe you have received a faulty item please contact us immediately to rectify the situation before a loss occurs. We are not liable for costs incurred for repairs via 3rd party repair agents (including reimbursement).
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose.
If Australia post is not successful in locating your parcel to complete delivery or are unable to return back to sender, no compensation is payable for loss or damage by Silver Chic.
While we take missing/lost parcels seriously, Silver Chic are not held liable for parcels that do not arrive to their final destination. If you claim that an order was not received but there is a signature obtained, we will open an investigation with Australia post, please note that orders not received are a case by case scenario and will need to be thoroughly investigated.
Please note this can take up to 10 business days and additional information may be requested to further help the investigation process.
In the rare event that you have not received your order please contact us.
Visit our Shipping FAQs here.
Orders placed outside of Australia
With regard to orders placed from outside Australia there might be destination taxes. These taxes are the responsibility of the buyer of the product. When you purchase a product from Silver Chic you only pay for the product (less Taxes in Australia) and shipping charges from Australia. There may be additional charges once the product has left Australia.
VIP DIAMOND BRACELET GIVEAWAY
Entries close 19/11/2023 at 11.59pm AEST.
Terms of Entry
- Entrants must sign-up to our VIP Club or Newsletter before 19/11/2023 at 11:59 PM (SA time) to enter the draw. Entries received outside the Competition period will not be accepted.
- By entering the competition you agree to receive marketing communications from the promoter.
- Entries that are incomplete, illegible or indecipherable will not be valid and will be deemed void.
- The promoter is Silver Chic, a subsidiary of 24 Carat Nominees PTY LTD (ABN: 58 007 927 933) whose registered office is at 25 Compton Street, Adelaide, SA, 5052.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- This competition is being promoted officially via our website (https://www.silverchic.com.au/), Facebook profile (https://www.facebook.com/silverchicau) and Instagram profile (@silverchicaustralia)
- Only one entry will be accepted per person.
- Silver Chic takes no responsibility for entries that are lost, stolen, illegible, misdirected or damaged however caused.
- Silver Chic reserves the right to change the Terms or withdraw the competition at its discretion without prior intimation.
- The Competition is open to Australian residents only.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- One winner will be drawn at random and the winner's name will be posted on any property (website, social media accounts, emails etc.) owned by Silver Chic. By participating in this competition, you consent to have your name posted on any marketing materials at the discretion of Silver Chic.
- The prize is as follows: Sterling Silver Diamond Tennis Bracelet (valued at $699)
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winner will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by the Promoter.
- The winner will be notified by email or direct message within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will post the prize to the winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian consumer protection and privacy laws and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after the closing date of the competitions
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Silver Chic is a verified Facebook account and will contact the winner via the official Silver Chic handle. Look for the blue tick.
VIP Sign-up Voucher - $10 Off
$10 Off your first purchase on $100 or more. Minimum spend of $100 is required to redeem this voucher. This offer is available for purchases online. Available for new VIP customers only. Cannot be used on existing interest-free purchases, repairs, insurance purchases or ring resizing. Ring Resizing is at an additional cost. This voucher cannot be refunded or reissued. This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with other vouchers.
Special Gift With Online Purchase - $20 Off
$20 Off when you spend $100. This voucher is valid for 3 months from the date of issue. This voucher is not redeemable for cash and cannot be used to purchase other gift vouchers. Must be used in one transaction of $100 or more. Can only be used on new purchases. Silver Chic reserves the right to discredit the voucher if used outside these conditions. Silver Chic is not liable for stolen or lost vouchers. Not valid with any other offer or code.